New! One-day retreats for women:
“Blessed Among Women” - Based on stories from the Among Women podcast, this a day of prayer and fellowship with women from your parish with talks from Pat on Mary, women saints, and women from the Bible.
“Blessed, Beautiful, and Bodacious” – Based on Pat’s book of the same name, this is a day of prayer and fellowship with women from your parish with talks from Pat on the themes of the dignity of women (you are blessed!), the gifts of women (you are beautiful!), and the mission of women (you are bodacious!)
- The Bible for Beginners
- The Great Adventure Bible Series
- Journey through Scripture:
- Genesis to Jesus
- The Bible and the Mass
- The Bible and Mary
- Introduction to the Catechism (basic outlines of the 4 parts) – “Holding the Pillars in the Palm of Your Hands”
- Talks about each of the 4 pillars of the CCC
- Short course on the sacraments:
- Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Communion, Confirmation)
- Sacraments of Vocation (Orders, Matrimony)
- Sacraments of Healing (Penance, Anointing)
- The Eucharist
- Introduction to Catholic Social Teaching.
- The Dignity of the Human Person
- Selected topics from the Catechism.
- The “Catholicism” film series by Fr. Robert Barron. This ground-breaking 10 part series is made for inspiration, and for discussions in a series in a parish setting. Call Pat for more details.
- Finding the Sacred in Every Day: Holiness and You
- Our Call to Conversion: Exploring the Restless Heart and the Writings of St. Augustine – (For Theology of Tap Audiences: “St Gus and the Restless Hearts”)
- Women Saints: Companions for the Journey
- The Power of Gratitude
- What Return Can I Make to the Lord? Exploring Active Responsiveness and Spiritual Motherhood.
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit – what we received at Confirmation and what it means for us now
- “Christian, recognize your dignity….” A talk for ministry leaders
- 4 Steps for Christian Growth: Prayer, Study, Community, Action
- The Family That Prays Together: Simple practices for raising Catholic children (infants to middle school).
- Theology of the Body
- Coping with Cancer using the Sacraments and Prayer; also for breast cancer patients: “H.O.P.E. is our Super Power”
- Mary and Me: My Journey to take Mary as my Mother
- The Truth about Mary: Misunderstood Dogmas about Mary
- What is the Rosary?
The Mass and the Eucharist
- Introduction to Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- The Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist
- You are the Light of the World: Reflections on the roles of priest and laity at Mass
- From the Word Made Flesh to the Word Gone Digital : Encouragement for Catholic writers and others to use New Media for evangelization.
- You Can’t Spell Technology Without THEOLOGY : Spiritual foundations for new media communications relationships
- The Wise Woman’s Guide to Words, Wi-Fi, and Witness
- The Heart of Evangelization — a talk introducing your role in the New Evangelization
- The Catholic Communicator’s Starter Kit – theology, vision, and practice for Catholic communicators
- St Gus and the Restless Hearts — a look at the life of St. Augustine and how our restlessness can move us to God
- The Lord’s Prayer – as outlined by Benedict XVI and/or the Catechism
- What is Prayer? (ACTS: adoration, confession, thanksgiving, supplication)
- What is the Rosary?
- Total Consecration to Mary (according to St. Louis de Montfort)
Contact Pat Gohn for more information regarding talk outlines, costs, and scheduling at email@example.com.